Lawrence Linker firstname.lastname@example.org is recruiting for his team on BitMEX Academy, a start-up of 100X (also parent of BitMEX). BitMEX is an education platform for those interested in bitcoin and online crypto trading.
We are seeking an experience Academy Research Associate to join our new business line within 100x Group to develop industry-leading educational program for the cryptocurrency industry. This is a great opportunity to join a growing industry in the fintech space, where you will be shaping the education offerings in this blooming industry
- Conduct research that forms the backbone of every Academy learning experience, where there is a significant opportunity to make a real difference on how and what consumers will learn through our academy
- To contribute to the planning of research projects, and how best to deliver the learning experience
- To write up results of research work, present information on research progress and outcomes to stakeholders in a clear and accurate manner.
- Report to the Head of Curriculum and work closely with the Head of Academy
- Demonstrated background producing high quality research
- Ability to work independently, diligently and manage deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented, an agile learner with a strong appetite to develop deep expertise in crypto and trading subjects is required.
- Master’s degree or higher from prestigious University preferred
- Passionate about and interested in cryptocurrency trading
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced, high tech environment with challenging production goals and deadlines
- Background in Academia preferred
- Production of a series of explainer videos, courses and learning experiences in accordance with the BitMEX Academy strategy