Student (Fixed Term)
** Job Description: **
The full stack developer intern will be working on BlackBerry Access – Desktop. BB Desktop work is the next generation email and collaboration application built using latest JS framework – React. The intern will have opportunity to develop intuitive UI, integrate work-flows and work alongside with engineers, designers and product owners.
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Develop responsive UI components using react-md library
- Develop Restful services and integrate with EWS services
- Gain experience in developing chrome extensions and debugging with chrome dev tools
- Developing unit tests using karma/mocha
- Opportunity to learn and work with principle and senior engineers
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in computer science or computer engineering
- Understanding data structures – Arrays, ArrayLists, Maps and Sets
- Exposure to Asynchronous paradigm in JS – callback, promises and AsyncWait
- Knowledge of webpack is a plus
- Working with git and using IDE’s
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Love solving problems and debugging issues
Job Family Group Name:
Business Practices & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled