Job Requisition Number: 87194
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg’s in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Our team is responsible for storytelling on behalf of brands; whether we’re helping our clients learn about our product offerings, depicting the incredible ways we give back globally through Bloomberg Philanthropies, or creating a visual narrative that gives a prospective candidate a sense of what it’s like to work here. We are looking for artists to help us communicate complex brand elements through simple and elegant design.
We’ll trust you to:
- Design imaginative and effective concepts for brand positions, campaigns, and integrated communications for a broad range of internal and external audiences
- Apply user-centered design principles to a highly iterative and collaborative design process
- Get to know our products, clients, and audiences by conducting user research
- Create, iterate, present, and deliver exceptional design solutions
- Field constructive feedback without ego in the best interest of the work
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Information Design, Interaction Design, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of professional industry experience as UX Designer
- Ability to demonstrate finesse in architecting experiences on the web via a portfolio of work
- A track record of applying common User-Centered Design practices and tools to solve tough design problems
- Desire to work in a highly dynamic environment, in a multidisciplinary/hybrid UX role
- Passion for driving value and audience engagement through what we put on the web
- Excellent proficiency in CSS, HTML, and Chrome DevTools
- An agile and iterative feedback gathering and concept validation process, including but not limited to a cocktail napkin sketch up to a high-fidelity interactive prototype
We are interested in reviewing a couple of your design projects for this position. We ideally would like to see artifacts from across the project lifecycle. Your representative projects may include, but should not be limited to: research, personas, sketches, site maps, task flows, wireframes, complete theme styles, deliverable UI designs, etc. Please provide us with a link and include it in your application.
Please do not, without proper consent, share or disclose to Bloomberg any confidential or proprietary information that you may have obtained in connection with employment with any other employer, or which may be considered the Work Product of any another individual or entity.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you’ll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You’ll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients — and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.