Marketing Internship needed for production company Blue Water Entertainment as it expands its distribution business in developing an OTT Blue Water Channel and its environmental film festival – Blue Water Film Festival.
Looking for a bright, attentive, detailed oriented individual who has entrepreneurial driven talent and takes direction; tasks include:
· Previewing roughly 10 films per week and making recommendations to Producer for content appropriate for the Blue Water Channel
· Identifying titles on film festivals & other online platforms for potential acquisition for the Blue Water Channel
· Assisting Producer with preparing necessary documents & media management for onboarding titles for the Blue Water Channel.
· Assisting Producer in reviewing content for the Blue Water Film Festival
· Assisting Producer with the online marketing activities associated with the Blue Water Film Festival.
Blue Water Entertainment production offices are based in Santa Monica, CA. In addition to all of the above, you’ll also:
– have knowledge in Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe Products
– be attentive, detail-oriented, and most of all have a positive attitude.
Please submit a resume and any other material you think might give us a good sense of who you are. Comp cards/credits/references/essays are welcome too. We’ll be making a decision quickly, so please do submit your response soon! Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Blue Water Entertainment is an award-winning documentary production company. The brand name is synonymous with original, environmentally