Books of Wonder, NYC’s oldest independent children’s bookstore, is seeking a creative, tech-savvy, and friendly individual to handle our online efforts, including website management, social media, order fulfillment, and related customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
• Handling the day-to-day operations of our website, order processing, and fulfillment, including related customer service issues that may arise.
• Oversee shippers and website administrative staff.
• Manage and update inventory, store events, and catalogs on website and other online marketplaces.
• Working with graphic designer, buyer, event planners, and owner to coordinate and help ensure that our website, social media, and stores are all delivering a consistent message.
• Work with social media staff to promote the store, store events, online promotions, etc.
• Introduce new programs and promotions to increase our e-commerce business.