ButcherJoseph & Company is looking for full-time Analysts to join its investment banking team based in St. Louis, Mo. The Analysts will work alongside our deal team members on both advisory and principal investment assignments. We seek talented individuals with relevant academic or professional experience in finance. Analysts will receive on-the-job training and will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to contribute to our business. As an integral member of transaction teams, the Analysts will have significant opportunities for professional growth in a highly meritocratic, team-oriented environment.
- Work closely with full-time analysts, associates and vice presidents on all phases of transaction execution, work on multiple projects at once and assist with new business development
- Create sophisticated excel-based models related to business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged transactions and principal investments
- Prepare clear and compelling client presentations
- Draft materials related to the marketing and execution of transactions
- Contribute to industry-focused database activities and market research
We seek an energetic, creative and self-motivated individual. ButcherJoseph & Co. values a commitment to professional excellence, knowledge of quantitative and financial modeling, strong writing and communication skills, superior analytical thinking, the ability to learn quickly, intellectual curiosity and a desire to thrive in a tight-knit, entrepreneurial environment