Cadmus seeks a Research Analyst to join our Energy Services consulting team. Energy Services at Cadmus provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. Cadmus is a leading provider of consulting services in the areas of energy demand side management, renewable and distributed energy, sustainability, utility resource planning and load forecasting, and other professional services. Our talented, multidisciplinary staff provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
Qualified candidates will have knowledge of statistics and regression analysis and the ability to apply these skills in consulting to our clients. A primary responsibility of the job will be to support senior staff who advise clients on a range of complex demand side management issues regarding demand response, energy efficiency, customer behaviors, renewable energy, and distributed energy resources, as well as on energy pricing and rate design. The position will also involve supporting new business development.
- Work independently and collaboratively with peers and project managers with supervision to manage research projects to deliver high-value solutions to clients and participate in research efforts, ensuring consistency, quality, and reproducibility of research methods.
- Assist with planning, designing, and implementing research and sample design projects efforts to support program evaluations.
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection and statistical and econometric data analysis.
- Apply statistics and econometrics to analyze and interpret data to reach meaningful conclusions and recommendations for inclusion in clearly written, concise reports.
- Ensure high quality client deliverable in all activities.
- Contribute to proposal efforts.
- Assist with project management activities