Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP seeks a Corporate Paralegal.
Cahill has thrived for a century by focusing on the most significant opportunities and complex challenges facing the top financial services firms and other multinational corporations. Our premier transactional and litigation groups have developed impressive records of accomplishment in high profile cases and headline-grabbing deals. Cahill lawyers are highly client-driven. The firm is specifically chosen by clients because of our experience, depth of knowledge and facility in managing challenging situations.
The Corporate Paralegal will support the initiatives of the Firm, including, but not limited to:
· Coordinating with a team of Cahill corporate lawyers and running closing rooms and checklists on bank and bond financing transactions as well as merger and acquisition transactions
· Helping the corporate lawyers revise and proofread documents
· Performing various specific tasks for our corporate lawyers and clients including cross checking schedules, reviewing charters and bylaws and reviewing accountant comfort letters
· Assisting our corporate lawyers and clients with the formation of new entities
· Performing other customary paralegal tasks as needed
No prior experience is necessary. Work is expected to commence as soon as reasonably possible. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who is considering law school. Candidates are expected to be located in the New York City area and to be able to come into the office daily although the job can be done on a partially remote basis until early 2022.