Cambridge Realty Partners – Real Estate Associate / Internship
Cambridge Realty Partners (the “Company”) is a New Haven, CT, based company that is looking to hire a Real Estate Associate / Intern to assist in the management of the company’s real estate assets.
- Proficiency with Excel (in particular financial modeling)
- Detail oriented (especially with respect to financial underwriting and presentation materials)
- The ideal candidate will have prior commercial real estate finance experience
About the Job:
- Minimum of 20 hours per week, with as many additional hours as desired by candidate
- Flexible work arrangement; minimum of three office days per week
- Compensation – Competitive, based on candidate’s qualifications
- Acquisitions: Underwriting, due diligence, and closing. Loan due diligence and closing for property acquisitions and refinancing’s.
- Asset Management: Helping to manage Cambridge’s growing property portfolio. Interacting with property managers, brokers, accountants, lawyers.
- Accounting: Helping to maintain Cambridge’s books. Using Excel and QuickBooks
- Investor Relations and Accounting: Maintaining investor ledgers; investor capital call accounting, etc.
About the Company:
Cambridge Realty Partners (www.crpllc.com) is a 40+ year-old real estate investment company. Despite the long Company history, Cambridge is in its second-generation startup phase. The company is now focused on raising and managing value-add multifamily funds. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to assist in all areas of the Company’s operations.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and a brief introduction email to Brian Butler at email@example.com.