CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world.
Title: Program Analyst-MCHN/FO
Location: Washington DC
GS: 9 Equivalency
Application Deadline: Open until Filled
In order to fully evaluate your eligibility, your resume must include relevant paid and non-paid experience showing dates held with month, year and hours worked per week for each position.
The Program Analyst provides support to the Front Office Division in the Office of Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition, Bureau for Global Health (GH/MCHN/FO). The Program Analyst performs a variety of complex and routine administrative and analytical duties ranging from administrative tasks such as scheduling briefings and meetings and maintaining program files, to more complex analytical tasks such as collecting, compiling, and analyzing data for program documents and designing and maintaining spreadsheets in support of financial tracking systems.
The Program Analyst will work closely with the UNICEF Umbrella Agreement-II team to support the ongoing management of the agreement and provide technical input as well as administrative and financial oversight. The Program Analyst will also work with other members of the team to assist in areas such as country backstopping, overall administrative support, and other duties.
The Program Analyst ranks tasks in order of importance and impending deadlines and handles several tasks simultaneously. The individual must develop a working knowledge of USAID policies and guidelines, as well as corporate practices and procedures. The individual is expected to become familiar with office/division technical issues and policies. The Program Analyst works in a dynamic, fast-paced division and is expected to demonstrate good judgment and strong initiative in the prioritization of tasks and responding to simultaneous demands of GH and MCHN leadership, field missions, and implementing partners.
* Project/Program Tracking Data Analysis & Documentation
* Budget & Field Support Tracking
* Administrative & Financial Tracking
* Program Document Review, Preparation & Presentations
* Backstop & Field Support
* General Administration
* Program & Technical Support
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work experience is strongly preferred.
* Superb written and oral communication skills with the ability to develop concise summaries of complex information.
* Ability to work collaboratively on a team and independently with initiative. Ability to work productively within teams that are comprised of a diverse range or backgrounds and technical abilities
* Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization and record management skills
* Superior knowledge of and/or rapid ability to learn and use Google Suite, including Gmail and Google Drive.
* Preferred experience working with USAID and/or multilateral organizations. Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment. Some experience and familiarity with key global MCHN issues and a knowledge of UNICEF and its core strengths.
This is an opportunity for employment or a contract, but we reserve the right to make no selection or award.
CAMRIS International offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.
Full vaccination against COVID-19, defined as two doses of Moderna, two doses of Pfizer, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson’s Jannsen, is required for this position.