CAMRIS International is seeking a Program Manager to support a potential upcoming contract at Wright Patterson Air Force Base.
* Facilitate information flow between the COR, the contractor, and contract personnel.
* Oversee the hiring of new employees and serve as a key resource for all contract personnel. Work closely with the government on hiring to meet research project and mission goals.
* Provide on-site administrative oversight of contract personnel, to include pay, promotions, leave, work hours, conflict resolution, and disciplinary actions.
* Coordinate with the COR on research participant compensation and all travel for contract personnel.
* Identify and evaluate problems affecting research project and mission goals and provide solutions in a timely manner.
* Work closely with the COR to document the need for any changes to requirements.
* Ensure timely delivery of required reports.
* Minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health, or other related business or health science field.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Contract Program Manager for a military research department with an annual budget of at least $3 million and primary responsibility for managing at least 35 full-time, on-site contractors engaged in human subjects and/or animal research in the department’s facilities on a military command.
* Demonstrated experience in consultant and vendor sub-contracting establishment.
* Functional knowledge of Federal regulations on research with human subjects and/or animals.