CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, bio-defense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Project Manager to support the overall functions of the Vaccine Productin Program at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
* Oversee and maintain the VPP PM laboratory instruments.
* Oversee the VPP capital equipment servicing and repair.
* VPP Scientific Operations Support o Develop and implement departmental policies related to primary duties and other aspects of VPP Scientific Operations as needed.
* Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned including but not limited to performance of property checks, maintenance of service contracts on lab equipment and monitoring inventory levels.
* Serve as a primary or backup emergency responder for all VPP REES monitored equipment.
* Represent Scientific Operations group at safety meetings as needed.
* Operate dolly/ pallet jack in loading and unloading supplies and equipment.
* BS degree or Associates degree with 3-4 years working experience.
* Profient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
* Database experience is preferred.
* The education, skills and relevant years of experience required for each support position are consistent with those identified as the minimum requirements for the labor categories specified in the contract.