CAMRIS is a clinical and life sciences firm that realizes innovative solutions to challenges worldwide through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. Our core practice areas include HIV/AIDS, microbiology and infectious disease research, vaccine research, development and production, global health security, bio-defense, and clinical research.
CAMRIS attracts the next generation of scientists to work at premier government research and development institutions with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, under world leaders in health research. Our exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holidays, vacation, Medical and Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance. If you enjoy being a part of a high performing health and research organization dedicated to making the world a healthier place, please apply today!
We are seeking a Statistician to support the overall functions of the Division of Clinical Research, Office of the Director at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Note: *Part time remote work position: 30 weeks, 15 hours per week for a total of 450 hours.
* Compare the incidence of congenital malformations and adverse fetal outcomes which includes microcephaly, fetal demise, neonatal death, central nervous system malformations, hydrops and ocular abnormalities in fetuses/infants of women who become infected with ZIKV compared to women who have not.
* Perform extensive data cleaning to create an analysis dataset.
* Run complex analyses in SAP software.
* Development and implementation of missing data.
* All support positions required a minimum of a BS degree; some require a MS, MD, or Ph.D.
* The education, skills and relevant years of experience required for each support position are consistent with those identified as the minimum requirements for the labor categories specified in the contract.