This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
As a team of more than 6,000 consultants, we aim to provide clients with solutions to business problems, accelerating the development of ideas into prototypes and bringing an innovation dimension to clients’ transformation projects.
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 10,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
A community of bright, highly motivated professionals
An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients Required Background:
MBA or other applicable post-graduate degree obtained by June 2022, or equivalent experience
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent locations listed above
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 100% as necessary
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Qualifications for Role
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses his or her intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Academic or professional experience that relates to one of our Sector or Capability Practices
- MBA or 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Consulting, industry, or academic experience
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at a management level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Consultant
- Mastering key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
- Researching, aggregating, and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients’ problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.