This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
“I CAN BE MYSELF AT WORK.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I CAN INFLUENCE MY INCOME.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I CAN LEAD A FULL LIFE.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: OUR RECRUITING AND ONBOARDING ACTIVITIES ARE VIRTUAL DURING THE PANDEMIC AND WE’VE TRANSITIONED TO A WORK-FROM-HOME ENVIRONMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE OFFERING GENEROUS WORK-FROM-HOME BENEFITS TO IMPROVE OUR ASSOCIATE’S ABILITY TO WORK REMOTELY.
“I CAN SUCCEED AS A CLIENT ANALYTICS SPECIALIST AT CAPITAL GROUP.”
As one of our Client Analytics Specialist, you will consult with internal clients to provide quantitatively driven strategies and recommendations that position the North American Client Group’s (NACG) services in client portfolios. You will serve as a subject matter expert providing direction and supporting leadership on portfolio construction and asset allocation. You’ll play a critical role in conducting research and analysis for client portfolio analysis requests, insights development, sales force training content, and support of internal initiatives
“I CAN APPLY IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT CAPITAL GROUP.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. “I AM THE PERSON CAPITAL GROUP IS LOOKING FOR.”
- Your expertise will influence internal clients through helping them interpret their request and the results of your analysis.
- You have experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research and analysis utilizing internal databases, external resources and asset allocation tools. Incorporates a broad knowledge of asset class levels and investment vehicles into analyses.
- Your scope will include developing analysis and models that quantitatively position NACG services in client portfolios.
- You have the ability to interpret results and develop recommendations to incorporate NACG’s investment services into a client portfolio or plan.
- You’ll help drive business value by developing and maintaining an understanding of products and business areas including, but not limited to, product construction, rules and regulations, sales and marketing approach, and services offered.
- Your consulting style ensures you inform and educate internal groups on quantitative analysis regarding funds, mandates, or building portfolios through presentations and writing.
- You will support development and monitoring of custom solutions.
- You will serve as a point of contact for multiple departments on queries related to client portfolio construction and analysis.
- To thrive in this role, you have a working knowledge of portfolio analysis methods, asset classes and investment vehicles, modern portfolio theory, and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- You have expertise in programming languages (e.g. R, Python) and the ability to apply it to work assignments.
- You have or will pursue acquire advanced accreditations (CIMA, CFA, CFP, CPWA).