This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
“I can be myself at work.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world ̶ everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I can influence my income.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I can lead a full life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: Our recruiting and onboarding activities are virtual during the pandemic and we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home environment until further notice. We are offering generous work-from-home benefits to improve our associate’s ability to work remotely.
“I can succeed as a Core Operations Valuation Lead Analyst at Capital Group.” As a Core Operations Valuation Lead Analyst, you’ll support our investment and distribution process for American Funds. You’ll play a critical role on our team by being involved in a daily valuation process focusing on fair valuation and hard to value assets. You will have to incorporate your knowledge of financial concepts and valuation models (e.g. financial modeling using discounted cash flow; market approach analyses) and work closely with our investment group to develop and maintain valuation methodologies. Your scope will include preparing and reviewing daily and periodic valuation tasks and presenting monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc valuation reports to internal Committees.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or a relevant field of study and have a foundational knowledge of securities and the investment industry.
- You have a strong understanding of financial modeling (e.g. EV/EBITDA; DCF; etc.).
- You have familiarity with financial industry terminology and concepts.
- You have strong technical systems skills, especially in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx.
- You are proactive and self-motivated to learn in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- You have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- You like digging into numbers, telling stories with data.
- You thrive in team settings. You ask great questions, bounce ideas off others and proactively share your perspective.
- You are highly detail oriented with demonstrated accuracy in a deadline driven environment.
- You have exceptional organization, self-review, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
“I can apply in less than 4 minutes.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I can learn more about Capital Group.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.