This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
REQ ID: 39929 LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA OTHER LOCATION(S): Irvine (CA) RELOCATION BENEFITS OFFERED: Yes TRAVEL REQUIRED: None
“I CAN BE MYSELF AT WORK.” You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better.
We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I CAN INFLUENCE MY INCOME.” You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I CAN LEAD A FULL LIFE.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: OUR RECRUITING AND ONBOARDING ACTIVITIES ARE VIRTUAL DURING THE PANDEMIC AND WE’VE TRANSITIONED TO A WORK-FROM-HOME ENVIRONMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE OFFERING GENEROUS WORK-FROM-HOME BENEFITS TO IMPROVE OUR ASSOCIATE’S ABILITY TO WORK REMOTELY.
“I CAN SUCCEED AS A GLOBAL RISK & AUDIT ANALYST AT CAPITAL GROUP.”
As a Global Risk & Audit Analyst, you’ll play a key role in identifying and evaluating key operational risks and controls that help our business leaders ensure operational effectiveness and strengthen the control environment. Partnering closely with business partners across Capital Group globally, you will be responsible for validating the design and operational effectiveness of our key controls. To thrive in this role, you’ve been successful in an audit-related position where you’ve been able to assess process, test operating effectiveness, and recommend controls that mitigate risk. “I AM THE PERSON CAPITAL GROUP IS LOOKING FOR.”
- You’ve had exposure to risk management, internal audit, and/or internal control techniques relating to an asset manager’s core operational business and/or technology functions.
- You’ve helped manage projects, working well with and through others on cross-functional and enterprise initiatives, and resolving matters of complexity and ambiguity.
- You exercise good judgement and have a process for managing competing priorities. You are totally comfortable when priorities shift, and you manage change with steadfast composure.
- You’ve learned how to build strong relationships with business partners providing broad risk management and technical expertise.
- You’ve learned to identify and interpret meaningful information from large amounts of data, leveraging technology to help further strengthen control environments.
- You raise your hand when you see a problem. Your colleagues turn to you to gather input for decision making.
“I CAN APPLY IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT CAPITAL GROUP.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram.
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.