This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
“I CAN BE MYSELF AT WORK.”
You define yourself by more than just a job title, and we want you to feel comfortable bringing your true self to work. We value your talents, your traditions and your take on the world everything that makes you unique. We’re working hard to advance diversity, equity and inclusion in our organization and our communities because we know that what makes us different makes us better. We want you to feel a strong sense of belonging. We value and welcome your experiences, ideas and identity. Over 40 employee resource groups unite our people and help to develop our collective empathy through unfiltered conversations about race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, disabilities, mental health and so much more.
“I CAN INFLUENCE MY INCOME.”
You want to feel recognized at work. Your performance will be reviewed annually, and your compensation will be designed to motivate and reward the value that you provide. You’ll receive a competitive salary, bonuses and benefits. Your company-funded retirement contribution will be the equivalent of 15% of your annual pay (including bonuses).
“I CAN LEAD A FULL LIFE.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- Enjoy generous time-away and health benefits from day one, with the opportunity for flexible work options
- Receive 2-for-1 matching gifts for your charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations you love
- Access on-demand professional development resources that allow you to hone existing skills and learn new ones
COVID-19 HIRING: OUR RECRUITING AND ONBOARDING ACTIVITIES ARE VIRTUAL DURING THE PANDEMIC AND WE’VE TRANSITIONED TO A WORK-FROM-HOME ENVIRONMENT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE OFFERING GENEROUS WORK-FROM-HOME BENEFITS TO IMPROVE OUR ASSOCIATE’S ABILITY TO WORK REMOTELY.
“I CAN SUCCEED AS A SENIOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER AT CAPITAL GROUP.”
As a Senior Solutions Engineer on the Web Capabilities & Mobile team based in Irvine, you will be a leader on a development team, implement features and capabilities on our mobile applications, and build out integrations with partners/vendors. You will play an important role in the future of our mobile and web applications, services and platforms.
“I AM THE PERSON CAPITAL GROUP IS LOOKING FOR.”
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical degree
- You have at least 7 years of work experience in application development with advanced knowledge of application design and integration principles, practices, systems development, and analysis
- You have strong technical expertise and development experience with mobile and frontend technologies (ReactJS, ReactNative, Node.js, Swift, Java, Spring, REST, etc.)
- You have the ability to promote and establish design and coding standards with emphasis on quality/testability.
- You have demonstrated success working with Product Owners and SMEs to identify and understand the business requirements and contribute with developers, SDET/QM, and UX designers on system and test design
- You have a deep understanding of software engineering best practices such as unit testing, code reviews and design documentation
- You’re recognized for building strong stakeholder relationships and exceeding client delivery expectations
- You’re a champion for clean code initiatives and engineering best practices with an emphasis on quality, CI/CD and a DevOps/cloud mindset
“I CAN APPLY IN LESS THAN 4 MINUTES.”
You’ve reviewed this job posting and you’re ready to start the candidate journey with us. Apply now to move to the next step in our recruiting process. If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our other opportunities and join our talent community.
“I CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT CAPITAL GROUP.”
At Capital Group, the success of the people who invest with us depends on the people in whom we invest. That’s why we offer a culture, compensation and opportunities that empower our associates to build successful and prosperous careers. Through nine decades, our goal has been to improve people’s lives through successful investing. We know that our history is a testament to the strength of the people we hire. More than 7,800 associates in 30+ offices around the world help our clients and each other grow and thrive every day. Find us on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, FairyGodBoss, DiversityJobs and Instagram. We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. NEAREST MAJOR MARKET: Irvine California NEAREST SECONDARY MARKET: Los Angeles JOB SEGMENT: Social Media, Computer Science, Developer, Java, Application Developer, Marketing, Technology