As a Management and Program Analyst, you will have the opportunity to serve in a trainee capacity performing management and program analysis assignments. Primarily, you can expect to utilize qualitative and quantitative methods for the analysis and evaluation of internal, organizational program, and administrative operations to determine their efficiency and effectiveness.
What’s the Recent Graduates Program?
The Recent Graduates Program affords participants developmental experiences at CMS intended to promote possible careers to individuals who have recently graduated within the previous two years from qualifying educational institutions. This one-year paid program is designed to provide an opportunity to those individuals who lack experience to participate in Federal government jobs, enabling them to develop on the job as they establish their career.
A huge perk of this program is that upon successful completion of the one-year program, you are eligible for conversion to a position with a GS-12 full-performance level.
To be eligible as a Recent Graduate:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Individuals who within the previous 2 years, completed a qualifying associates, bachelors, masters, professional, doctorate, vocational or technical degree or certificate from a qualifying educational institution. Therefore, you must have completed your educational program no earlier than March 9, 2019. Veterans who were precluded from applying due to their military service obligation, begin their 2-year eligibility period upon release or discharge from active duty. Eligibility for veterans cannot exceed 6 years from the date on which they completed their degrees (or certification). Therefore, veterans must have completed your educational program no earlier than March 9, 2015.
$48,445 to $80,263 per year
- Chicago, IL
- New York, NY
- Woodlawn, MD
- Perform limited studies, analyze and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of a health care, health regulatory, or human services related programs, or a segment of any program, within CMS.
- Develop routine policies, guidelines, instructions, and procedures for administrative and management requirements.
- Compile data and prepare administrative status reports for review at all levels.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of managerial operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
Apply by 11:59 pm on 9/24!!!