We are seeking to bring on a summer intern and hire one full-time Associate to join our Chicago office. The job responsibilities will include research, sourcing, portfolio management and deal execution. You will be working directly with the Managing Partners of the firm and the small nature of our team will give you opportunities that you wouldn’t normally get at a larger firm.
Candidates should possess:
· Demonstrated interest and experience in technology, private equity, venture capital, investment management, investment banking, or consulting
· Presence and poise with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Quantitative and written aptitude. The ability to communicate complex, well-researched information in an easy-to-understand and actionable format, with necessary charts and visuals.
· A strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and a self-starter mentality
· Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn
· Demonstrated academic and professional track record of outstanding achievements
· Self-awareness, high integrity and a team first attitude