Working at CIC:
China Investment Corporation (CIC), founded on 29 September 2007, was established as a vehicle to diversify investment and seek maximum returns for its shareholder within acceptable risk tolerance. Three subsidiaries of CIC—CIC International Co., Ltd. (CIC International), CIC Capital Corporation (CIC Capital) and Central Huijin Investment Ltd. (Central Huijin)—were incorporated separately and function as three distinct entities. (http://www.china-inv.cn/)
Human capital is our most valuable asset.
As an international company undergoing fast growth while managing a large overseas portfolio, we offer an extraordinary platform for professionals to give full play to their talents and develop their careers. We recruit talent with global investment experience and familiarity with Chinese culture to join the young sovereign wealth fund.
1. Fresh graduates from world top universities with preferred majors in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, Statistics, Law, Computer, Physics, and related majors.
2. Required Master’s degree or above.
3. Strong learning agilities, communication skills, organizing skills and teamwork spirit.
4. Demonstrate strong integrity, passion for work and innovation.
5. Proficient in Chinese and English as working languages.
6. CFA qualification is preferred for Investment Management Trainee.
7. Relevant competencies required for positions.
1. Investment Management Trainee
2. Non-investment Management Trainee
* Notice: You can only apply for ONE position above!
Join our pursuit and share our success! We welcome all 2021 fresh graduates.
Get your career started at CIC. Apply Now.
* Notice: We accept and review resumes from online application only.
* Application Starts: Nov 16th, 2020. (Beijing time)
* Application Deadline: December 4th, 2020. (Beijing time)