Curiosity gets you up in the morning – and your relentless drive to improve propels you through the day. You’ve got a healthy appetite for taking calculated risks and are passionate about the markets. You’re also exceptional at statistics and math. Highly motivated, you can command a room by communicating advanced concepts in a concise way.
- Constantly learn and stay ahead of global market dynamics
- Work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research and technology
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
- Have a perspective on all major financial markets
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical way
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting and/or statistical software strongly preferred
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD Degree)
Stronger Foundations. Greater Heights.
Analyzing global markets with discipline and focus, we employ a diverse range of strategies in an effort to bring capital to its fullest potential and deliver consistent investment returns of our clients. We do this by working harder, seeing farther, and by empowering the world’s most talented minds with the tools and culture they need to achieve peak performance. Our firm is guided by its core values of championing honesty, rewarding excellence, continuously learning, solving problems together, and earning the win.