Are you a natural programmer who loves to build real-time applications and systems that make an immediate impact? Are you passionate about building software that challenges and inspires you every day? At Citadel, we apply rigorous quantitative and technology driven strategies to transform capital markets. Our software engineers solve some of the most challenging problems in finance by providing innovative solutions that make a real-world impact. We thrive on great ideas and have the initiative, tenacity and resources to implement them.
As part of the Software Engineering Rotation Program, you’ll work side-by-side with quantitative researchers and traders to help write the future of finance using cutting-edge technology. We’re looking for a diverse group of software engineers to join our program that offers rotations spanning from front-end development, full-stack development, systems design, low latency programming, networking, quantitative development, and everything in between.
- Build tools that bring trading strategies to life
- Develop high-performance large data research platforms
- Work in small teams to write the future of finance
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Stronger Foundations. Greater Heights.
Analyzing global markets with discipline and focus, we employ a diverse range of strategies in an effort to bring capital to its fullest potential and deliver consistent investment returns of our clients. We do this by working harder, seeing farther, and by empowering the world’s most talented minds with the tools and culture they need to achieve peak performance. Our firm is guided by its core values of championing honesty, rewarding excellence, continuously learning, solving problems together, and earning the win.