This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Performance Management & Compensation
- Drive Analyst, Associate, and VP year-end processes for your franchises, including ratings and compensation
- Manage compensation data and reporting
- Execute on Analyst-VP promotion process
Career Development & Mobility Opportunities
- Manage mobility with Analysts and Associates within the NAM region; partner with Recruiting, compensation and business stakeholders
- Provide career coaching and support for those looking for internal opportunities
- Manage any career development domestic or global rotations
Engagement, Immersion & Offboarding
- Partner with managers/staffers on the immersion of new talent into the organization hired at the lateral level
- Maintain a pulse on the population around morale, trends and overall experience through quick chats, Roadshows and other ad hoc feedback mechanisms
- Conduct Exit Interviews with all resigning employees and help manage attrition data
- Actively engage with managers and staffers throughout the talent cycle to impart best practices for managing and developing junior talent
- Partner with the HR Advisor, Employee Relations, and Legal teams to evaluate and resolve all employee relations issues
- Partner closely with Early Career Learning teams to execute and implement the new hire induction training program at both Analyst and Associate levels.
- Partner closely with immigration team to ensure all junior bankers requiring sponsorship are properly put through the visa process
- The ideal candidate will be a college graduate, preferably with 2-3 years of campus recruiting, program management, or other relevant experience
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Human Resources and program design and management
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manipulate and manage large data sets
- Strong communication, writing and oral presentation skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels of management, including very senior interactions and expectations
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects and maintaining high level of attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work some early morning and evening hours
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting