This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Citi’s Graduate Recruitment & Program Management (GRPM) Team is seeking an AVP Program Manager to develop top talent for Citi’s Global Functions, Finance Graduate Programs.
The AVP Program Manager will work closely with senior stakeholders, HR Advisors and HR Specialist Functions to develop and deliver best in class Analyst and Associate Program efforts and HR Advisory services for early career program participants
Serve as an HR Advisor on all aspects of early career talent for the Finance function. Full end-to-end management of Analyst and Associate experiences including: training, performance reviews, compensation, promotion, legal/employee relations, immigration and mobility.
- Work closely with HR administrative support teams to ensure all new hire paperwork and requirements are met
Performance Management & Headcount Allocation
- Help lead Analyst and Associate year-end processes, including ratings and review conversations
- Continuous involvement in ongoing headcount discussions, management, and target setting
- Partner with HR Advisors, Employee Relations and Legal teams to evaluate and resolve employee relations issues
Full-Time Training & Continuous Learning
- Partner closely with Learning & Development and Early Career Learning teams, and business partners to design and implement Full Time training programs and continuous learning opportunities at both the Analyst and Associate levels
Career Development & Mobility Opportunities
- Manage the process for rotational assignments and final placements for all programs, working with key business stakeholders
- Partner with Program Management counterparts in LATAM, EMEA, and APAC for rotational programs
- Oversee mobility with Analysts and Associates within the NAM region
- Actively engage with managers throughout the talent cycle to impart best practices for managing and developing junior talent
- Partner closely with immigration team to ensure all requiring sponsorship are properly put through the visa process
Enhancing the Analyst and Associate Experience
- Design and implement initiatives aimed at attracting, developing, and retaining junior talent
- The ideal candidate will be a college graduate, preferably with 3+ years of campus recruiting, program management, or other relevant experience
- Desire to be in a service-oriented environment with enthusiasm and high level of interest in Human Resources and program design and management
- Ability to prioritize as needed while handling multiple time-sensitive projects and maintaining a high level of attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, writing and oral presentation skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels of management, including very senior interactions and expectations
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work some early morning and evening hours
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting.