This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for ensuring that the highest caliber candidates are attracted to Citi through appropriate on campus marketing and effective screening of candidates. This role will manage the on-campus efforts for a select group of target schools for both summer and full-time recruiting and support the BCMA Summer Analyst program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with school teams to create on-campus strategy at assigned target schools. Coordination of all on-campus and in-house activities for schools including company presentations, office visits, networking events, and interviews
- Secure coverage for and attend campus and in-house events
- Assist in the development and support of diversity recruiting efforts across targeted campuses
- Manage relationships with key contacts at career centers
- Serve as primary resource for candidates throughout the recruiting process – be able to market the Firm, answer questions, communicate status
- Manage summer intern program, including onboarding, training, events, appraisal process and offers
- Support program management processes including rotations, placements, performance management, compensation, and promotion
- Update and monitor online applicant tracking system for schools/businesses and report on entry hiring and full-time program statistics as requested
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties as needed
- Travel domestically 20-25% of the work-time during peak recruiting season
The ideal candidate will be a college graduate, preferably with 2-3 plus years of campus recruiting experience