This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
As the world’s most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We’re not just building technology, we’re building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us!
- Relationship Expertise
“Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance.” Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY “Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program.” Summer Technology Analyst “I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years” AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR “Globally diverse and technologically progressive” Director of Software Development, Warren NJ
YOU’RE THE BRAINS BEHIND OUR WORK.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T) group is looking for Analysts to join its Analyst Program. The Full Time Analyst position(s) are a two-year rotational program with a variety of different tracks available. The program starts in the summer following graduation with an intensive orientation where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision. Enterprise Operations and Technology (EO&T) plays a central role in driving value for Citi and its clients. Citi’s EO&T includes:
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO) works together to ensure the safety of Citi’s and our clients’ assets and information.
- Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) provides the critical technical foundation for Citi’s operations and is responsible for delivering IT solutions, scalable infrastructure services, and secure capabilities. The Chief Technology Office (CTO) plays a critical role in fulfilling the firm’s commitment to safety and soundness by ensuring Citi delivers efficient and high-quality solutions and technologies.
- Global Functions Technology (GFT) provides application development and support for systems used by global functions, such as Finance, Risk, Compliance and Human Resources using common data, analytics, and platforms.
- Change Management and Data Services drives and enforces data quality across Citi and addresses the challenges related to the end to end data architecture for risk, financial, regulatory, and management information.
- Chief Operating Office (COO) develops and executes Enterprise Operations & Technology strategic and operational plans, as well as provides central coordination of all business office functions.
- Citi Shared Services (CSS) provides world-class, scalable finance, human resources, business, travel, human capital reporting, identification and access management services to Citi’s businesses and operational units.
- Business Simplification Group acts as a catalyst across businesses and functions driving the transformation of Citi into a simpler, customer-centric organization.
- Citi Realty Services (CRS) provides property management, building construction and innovative real estate solutions through a network of regional offices and a team of international real estate experts.
YOUR TIME HERE WILL LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS…
During their two years in the program, analysts will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two rotations, Analyst assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EO&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
- Cyber Security data analysis
- Data Protection analysis
- Software Development (wide variety)
- Product & Project Management
- Private & Hybrid Cloud Design
- Converting raw data into intelligence
- Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
- Identifying defects in online tools
- Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarize data
- Create an overview of sourcing process
- Automating analytical processes
- Analytics projects
- API Development & Integration
WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.
Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to more than one role. Our rotational program will help you discover the best fit for your skills and long-term career goals at Citi. Upon completion of the Program, top-performing Analysts are eligible for promotion.
Analysts are hired into roles to perform jobs at the highest levels while continuously seeking ways to improve and innovate. Each analyst works in a highly collaborative environment to ensure that processes are implemented and utilized to facilitate peak operational functionality at Citi. Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, analysts build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions within Citi O&T. EO&T Analysts will join an intensive training program upon joining the firm, where they will receive in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role, as well as the nuances of Citi’s culture. WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU IF…
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline:
- Preferred disciplines include: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, or another analytical or technical-related program
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or above (preferred)
- You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programing languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases.
- You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or possess other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT…
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making