Interview Location: Virtual
You will interact with both clients and teams within ClearView to address critical strategic questions within the biopharmaceutical space. During the course of a typical project, you will engage in a number of activities, including:
- Conduct complex problem-solving through a hypothesis-based approach
- Complete primary and secondary research to drive to critical insights
- Create and utilize analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support key decision-making
- Communicate recommendations to clients to inform strategy and maximize value
At ClearView, you will have the opportunity to lead projects and refine a broad range of expertise, skills, and connections that will heighten for your career.
We are seeking motivated individuals with a degree in the life sciences and full-time work experience in consulting and/or the biopharmaceutical industry. A successful Entry Level Analyst candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in the life sciences to be completed by 2022
- Demonstrated interest in consulting and the life sciences industry through a combination of internships, research, and club participation
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively in a dynamic, team-based environment
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Highly analytical approach to solving complex problems
If you have a year or more of full-time work experience in the consulting space, a separate application portal for experienced applicants is currently open.
PLEASE CHECK YALE CAREER LINK FOR DETAILS