Remote and Onsite positions open:
The intern selected shall be integrated into the strategy and CEO office and work closely with the CEO, Chief of Staff, Chief Growth Officer, and the Strategy Officer. Candidates focused and skilled in marketing, finance, and overall corporate strategy are encouraged to apply. The intern will primarily support key strategic initiatives that Coforge is launching. In addition, they will work closely with our Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Business Operations teams in the fields of strategy, project management and sales efficiency and thereby gain insights into the operations of one of the world’s leading IT organizations. The CEO Office is an ever-evolving environment, and the intern will be tasked with conducting market research and competitive analysis, as well as other Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis as situations dictate.
The key responsibilities of the marketing focused individuals will be:
9. Analyze market dynamics, market share changes and product line performance.
10. Monitor the conception of partnerships and alliances to ensure revenue growth and relationship management.
11. Assist in the development of marketing materials and presentations to support strategic initiatives.
12. Provide reliable support in marketing exercises performed by our Marketing team.
13. Assist social media team and Senior Manager with the management of paid advertising, owned media promotion and boosting, and influencer marketing via ‘hands-on-keyboard’ support.
14. Assist in the social media campaign development, setup, deployment, management, and optimization across all applicable platforms (e.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
15. Contribute to the development and expansion of Digital Marketing & Performance Media
16. Monitor competitive landscape throughout all applicable social media channels.
17. Provide weekly recaps and insights to help optimize social media tactics and strategy.
18. Identify influencer opportunities for outreach to drive customer acquisitions and retention.
19. Track marketing project milestones and regularly communicate project status to key stakeholders; ensuring clear objectives and expectations are set.
The candidate should ideally possess the following key requirements (preferred not required):
· Candidate should be a student currently enrolled at a top-tier university.
· All fields of study are encouraged to apply.
· The selected candidate should have impeccable analytic skills. Well versed in consolidating complex and raw data sheets into clear and concise PPT decks which can be presented to the CEO and executive leaders.
· Independent ability to create meaningful reports and ppts with focus on recommended strategies, execution tactics, and risk assessments.
· Candidate should have comfort with MS Suite skills focused on MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Access, and Teams.
· MS Excel and MS PowerPoint proficiency should be at a level of 9 or higher (on a scale from 1-10)
· Passion to work with and support the CEO/senior executives in growing their business, reducing risks, and promoting proactive oversight of the business.
Skills & Competencies
· Team Player — proven ability to work synergistically and reliably in a team environment with senior leaders across multiple geographies.
· Financial Acumen – seasoned in conducting market/company analysis, extrapolating risks, upsides, and performance by reviewing revenue and margin data.
· Innovative —willing to take risks and considering new and untested approaches. Highly adaptable, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, collaborative and personable. Develops new approaches/options for leveraging digital capabilities and rapidly framing business challenges.
· Energy — Emphasizes the production of immediate results by focusing on short-range, hands-on, practical strategies. Convey an extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and effectively under pressure.
· Communication — states expectations of others clearly with an engaging/open interpersonal style; able to think with the analytical pragmatism necessarily to quickly dissect highly complex issues. Possessing a positive, results oriented style – must have a “change agent” attitude; constantly challenging convention and pushing the organization and clients toward new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
· Collaborative — values the ideas and opinions of others and collects their input as part of the decision-making process.
What you Will Gain
· Stipend paid throughout duration of internship
· Experience with competitive analysis, industry research and financial statement analysis
· Hands on experience working alongside executives of a leading global technology company
· Mentorship and coaching from firm leadership