Coforge is a leading global IT solutions organization that drives transformation for its clients by leveraging its unique insights into their sector processes and its capabilities in digital and post-digital technologies. The Company focuses on three key verticals: Travel & Transportation (TTH), Banking & Financial Services (BFS) and Insurance. This domain strength is combined with leading-edge capabilities in Cognitive and Automation, Data & Analytics, Cloud, and Digital. Coforge has over 20,000 employees serving clients across Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Australia. Coforge has a head US office in Princeton, NJ where this role will be based out of.
The selected marketing leader will primarily support strategic marketing initiatives by leveraging their creative and interpersonal capabilities. They will take control of and differentiate us through our social media marketing efforts and spearhead other transformative endeavors surrounding branding and marketing. The CEO Office is an evolving environment, and the person will be tasked with conducting digital marketing research and various media analyses (social media, paid media, performance media, traditional media, etc.), as well as other Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis as situations dictate.
The key responsibilities of this individual will be:
- Drive and differentiate our social media strategy and marketing efforts.
- Assist in social media campaign development, setup, deployment, management, and optimization across all applicable platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Provide weekly recaps and insights to help optimize social media tactics and strategy.
- Identify influencer opportunities for outreach to drive customer acquisitions and retention.
- Collaborate between the Chief Marketing Officer and the CEO Office to ensure that all Marketing Initiatives are fully supported with the needed resources.
- Contribute to the development and expansion of Digital Marketing & Performance Media.
- Track marketing project milestones and regularly communicate project status to key stakeholders; ensuring clear objectives and expectations are set.
The candidate should ideally possess the following key requirements (preferred not required):
· 2-5 years of experience in marketing (social media marketing backgrounds preferred)
· Degree from a Top-Tier university (all fields of study are encouraged to apply however majors with a focus on marketing is recommended)
· The selected candidate should have impeccable communication skills. Well versed in creating powerful and meaningful presentations with a clear and concise message which can be presented to the CEO and executive leaders.
· Independent ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
· Candidate should have a strong competency with MS Suite skills focused on MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Access, and Teams. Experience with other photo and video editing platforms is a plus.
· Passion to work with and support the CEO/senior executives in growing their business, reducing risks, and promoting proactive oversight of the business.
What You Will Gain
- Opportunity to manage the social media presence for a multi-million-dollar Tech Company.
- Gain experience with social media strategy, digital marketing campaigns, and marketing analytics.
- Hands on experience working alongside executives of a leading global technology company.
- Mentorship and coaching from firm leadership.