We are looking for an Enthusiastic Data Analytics Professional for a service and Product Company who can help the company build up their business and take company to new heights.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree (Any Major)
· Highly interested in pursuing a career in Data
· Understanding of High School Level Math
· Strong Critical thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
· Good Communication, Collaboration and Presentation Skills
· Organization skills and attention to detail
· Willingness to learn entry level programming skills in Python
· Eligible to be employed anywhere in the US
· Development experience in major statistical scripting languages
· Prior hands-on experience working with data-driven analytics
· Proven ability to develop solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over large datasets
· Advanced SQL skills
· Exclusive seminars by Industry SMEs
· Data analysis using data science toolkits such as Python, SPARK, Tableau, SAS etc.
· Building future state prototypes/ code
· Apply data-mining, statistical and advanced modelling techniques.
· Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Preferred Skills – Not Mandatory Requirement
· Previous experience working in a data related job
· Completed Collegiate Coursework in: Statistics, Mathematics or Data Science related
· 1-2 years of professional experience working regularly with Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Design or programming tools
· Interviews preparation
· Assistance in resume and profile building
· Access to our Cutting-Edge Learning Management System (LMS)
· Access to our popular ‘Employer Showcase’ sessions providing you access to exclusive information about the Data industry from employers across the US.
· An opportunity to work on internal Data Analytic projects via our InCights Division
· Industry leading compensation, performance bonus and profit sharing