This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Join us in Fair lawn, NJ for our Summer Internship Program and be part of a record setting time period. We need innovative students like you during our growth.
At Columbia Bank we go above and beyond to provide you with the learning experience that fits your career goals.
• Partake in the research and execution of key projects
• Participate in a variety of engaging training and development sessions
• Interact with seasoned professionals and all levels of management
• Participate in a community service project with “Team Columbia”
• Network at Bank sponsored social functions
• Students with expected graduation year of 2022;
• Anticipated degree in relations to business;
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
• Strong interest in the banking and finance industry;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of Bank personnel;
• Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills;
• Professional demeanor;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Independent and highly motivated self-starter;
• Results oriented with proven track record to accomplish objectives;
• Dedicated, enthusiastic, and driven; possesses a strong work ethic;
• Innovative and forward-thinking;
• A collaborator and team player, translating knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships;
• Ability to deliver a seamless experience to internal and external customers.
• Location: Corporate Headquarters – Fair Lawn, NJ
• Duration: 10-12 weeks (starts early/mid-June and ends mid/late-August)
• Work Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
• Compensation: Paid Internship
Columbia Bank and its affiliates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Affirmative Action Employer/Males/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities