Command Education is a rapidly-growing, high-end education consulting and tutoring firm that guides students through succeeding in high school and the college application process. The company is regularly featured and quoted in the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker, US World and News Report, and CNBC.
Command Education is currently seeking full-time instructors who can teach all sections of the SAT and ACT to join our test preparation team. This position is full-time and remote. Salary and compensation package is very competitive. Benefits also include health insurance, team-building outings, and professional development opportunities.
· Assess students’ academic strengths and weaknesses from diagnostic tests and initial sessions
· Develop a custom tutoring timeline and roadmap for each student
· Conduct one-on-one online lessons in ACT English, Math, Reading, and Science and SAT Reading, Writing/Language, and Math
· Prepare, assign, and grade all assignments, tests, and quizzes
· Send follow up notes with a summary of the session after each session
· Attend weekly student overview meetings and professional development trainings on a quarterly basis
· Guide, motivate, and encourage students to set them up for success
· Develop new materials/content along with supporting team members on creating shared resources
· Stay up-to-date on new developments to standardized test requirements from top schools
· Reports to Head of Tutoring