Common Space Forum (CSF) is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic intern to be a strategic part of our team and help grow our non-profit’s reach across the country.
- Organize marketing initiatives to increase CSF’s event attendance and online presence. This includes, but is not limited to, managing social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, and videos.
- Manage CSF communications with partners and members; monitor inbox requests.
- Assist with website updates and general site maintenance.
- Increase “active” email subscribers. The goal is not to get random signups who won’t open their emails, but to engage people who are actually interested.)
- Help explore new technologies for CSF to utilize (i.e., mass emailing services and other tools that assist with automation).
- Attend Common Space Forum events and meetings.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in college or a recent graduate with a bachelor’s degree in digital communications or related field such as advertising, journalism or graphic design.
- Interest in open dialogue about current events and issues facing society.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience with major social media platforms and engagement analytics.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Starting pay of $13/hour
- Official title, name and picture featured on website, and LinkedIn profile
- Budget for additional marketing and ad spend
- Opportunity to expand role into other strategic initiatives such as fundraisers, sponsors, grants, and more.
- Internship period will start as a 6 month contract, with potential to extend
- 10-15 hrs a month to start, with opportunity to increase hours
- Availability to attend weekly meetings with the team and monthly events
We are a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit that has been operating since June 2018. In an ever more divisive political environment, our mission is to engage a diverse audience in respectful face-to-face dialogue, and in doing so, help spread understanding and empathy. Through dedicated research and moderation, we aim to remove the barriers that have previously prevented individuals from having informed conversations about topics that matter. To learn more, visit our website https://www.commonspaceforum.com/