About the Team and Role
We are seeking a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for expanding our data and optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be tasked with transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. Additional responsibilities will include developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation and implementing methods to improve data reliability and quality.
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics including operational efficiency and customer acquisition
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product, and executive teams, and assisting them with data-related technical issues
- Working with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and
- Design teams to support their data infrastructure needs while assisting with data-related technical issues
Compass is a rapidly growing startup! We have undertaken the bold task of putting the power of mining back in the hands of people all over the world to bring true decentralization to Bitcoin’s network.
At Compass, you will have the ability to make your mark on the bitcoin mining industry and positively impact millions of people while strengthening Bitcoin’s underlying infrastructure.
Employer-paid health coverage
To read more about our mission and values, check out our company website. Individuals seeking employment at Compass are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.