Connective Impact is a partnership strategy and fundraising advisory firm, located in Arlington, VA. We prioritize our work with mission-driven organizations (nonprofit and private sector) that aim to use effective collaboration strategies for greater impact.
Our values are as follows:
- Empathetic to those in need
- Working with a world view
- Passionate to make the world a better place
- Understanding the role of business in solving our global problems
- Committed to doing good work at an efficient pace
A large component of our work is identifying suitable partners and donors for our clients. Additionally, we provide intelligence and insights into the donor and potential partner landscape.
We are seeking a research intern to help support these efforts.
Primarily, this individual would be tasked with:
- Prospective partner research for clients
- Donor research for clients
- Donor research for our funding + partnerships community
- Donor and partner trend research
- Research for blogs
- Potentially other activities as they arise.
We are looking to contract for approximately 5-10 hours a week. Compensation will be based on experience.
Requested qualifications are below:
- Have an established background or firm understanding of international development
- Positive energy
- Committed to similar values
- Willing to work autonomous
- Grad degree preferred but not necessary
- Is familiar with our ideal customer type
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are reviewing on a rolling basis. Thanks for your interest!