Start date: June 7th, 2021
End date: August 13th, 2021
CVS Health is the nation’s premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care. Our Corporate Internship Program is a nationally recognized experience; it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
And our corporate interns have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with CVS Health.
What you will do:
The Digital Design Intern will assist and support the Digital Creative team with executing the optimal marketing experience for an Aetna member or provider partner, applying modern design thinking principles & methodologies to deliver a simple, pleasant and frictionless experience.
• Assist in the creation of UX & UI/visual design for myriad initiatives including websites, digital interactive presentations, and more.
• Working with our Marketing counterparts and our clients to develop an in-depth understanding of the end-user.
• Working with our Usability team to test and refine user experiences and designs.
• Develop project deliverables within the company’s branding and development standards
Required Qualifications :
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• The ability to handle and deliver multiple projects on time
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Working knowledge of conceptual design, user interface design, responsive design and understand user-centered design
Preferred Qualifications :
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye for design aesthetics
• Ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively
• Experience in After Effects, Sketch & Invision a plus
• Ability to write presentation-layer code including HTML(5) and CSS also a plus
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• Have a willingness to relocate. We prefer to work in person with interns whenever possible.
• Have an interest in obtaining full-time position within CVS Health
• You should currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
• Have an anticipated graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
• Have a majors/concentration in graphic design, ux/ ui design, communications design
• Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
Business Overview :
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.