As the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions delivered by managed service providers (MSPs), Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology. Datto offers Unified Continuity, Networking, and Business Management solutions and has created a one-of-a-kind ecosystem of MSP partners. These partners provide Datto solutions to over one million businesses across the globe. Since its founding in 2007, Datto continues to win awards each year for its rapid growth, product excellence, superior technical support, and for fostering an outstanding workplace. With headquarters in Norwalk, Connecticut, Datto has global offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Australia, China, and Singapore. Learn more at datto.com.
You will report to the Sr. Director, Product – Digital Experience
A Look Inside the Job:
- Synthesize inputs from user interviews and market research to develop user insights and understand industry trends
- Utilize user empathy to understand end-users, their challenges, and their goals
- Conducting stakeholder interview and system research to document the end-to-end current state process and identify pain points and challenges
- Work with product managers to define future state processes and develop recommendations on highest impact experience for end-users
- A current MBA student
- Strong process improvement/design experience and business acumen
- Desire to work in product management
- Looking to join a fast-paced, growing SaaS company improving SMBs
- Look for data when making decisions and pair that with past experience and user empathy
- Ability to identify problems and develop hypotheses to test/validate
- Experience interviewing users, VoC, or NPS is a plus
- Preferred background in Lean Six Sigma, UX design, and/or product management
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Engaging Intern-Networking Events
- Lunch and Learns
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.