This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
Join us as a Global Offer Product Operations Intern on our Client Solutions Group Supply Chain team and do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
At Dell Technologies, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy. We are looking for interns who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business. The ideal intern is customer focused, results driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity. As a Global Offer Product Operations Intern, you will have an opportunity to work on a substantial project and present your results/recommendations to senior leadership at the end of the program
Tasks and responsibilities for Global Offer Product Operations Interns are project based. As an organization that is central to everything Dell does, these projects could take many forms, but all are critical to the business. Some examples of past projects:
- Analysis and improvements for how Dell positions Software & Peripheral products are positioned on line
- Improving the go to market strategy of Dell’s offers, including how they are structured and presented to our internal sales teams and to our customers on Dell.com.
- Drive product complexity reductions that simplify activities for our supply chain partners.
- Identifying automation activities that streamline processes, then driving those improvements with our IT and/or Robotics Process teams.
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Industrial and Systems Engineering or related field
- You have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively work with all levels of the organization