This position is posted from an outside job board or employer website for the convenience of Yale students. Please note this position was not posted directly at Yale by the employer, and therefore the employer has not reviewed or agreed to any of Yale’s recruiting policies: https://ocs.yale.edu/ocs-policies/. The University does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. The University makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. The University is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. It is the responsibility of students to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting opportunities.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Client Solutions Group Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the innovation, design, implementation and debugging of modules and infrastructure created for our next generation product offering. This is an exciting and dynamic program with great opportunities to deliver innovation across emerging trends (Cloud services, Security, Microservices). We are looking for a highly motivated individual to run self-directed projects and investigations to directly contribute to the innovation of this solution. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking accountability and are able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business.
- Research and develop key deliverables to our next generation offering
- Be part of the team responsible for delivering the feature set of our next generation cloud client computing innovation.
- Work in a fast-paced environment tackling real world challenges and innovating across emerging trends
- Develop clients and solutions for cloud services like AWS, Azure and GCP Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Hands-on implementation experience in data structures, algorithms, and OS
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment, seeks new opportunities, delivers on commitments
- Working knowledge of Linux systems, distributed systems, and cloud-related environments
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks concurrently