No matter what industry, companies are evolving at breakneck speed to modernize and digitally transform themselves to stave off disruption and dominate their respective fields. At Delphix, we recognize that one of the largest barriers to driving these transformation initiatives is data. Data access, efficiency, governance, reliability, security, speed… the list goes on and on and represents focal areas that Delphix solves.
As a Product Management intern, we are looking for someone who has a:
- Data-centric mindset (we don’t make decisions in a vacuum – PMs must be comfortable diving into data, driving business insights from it, and telling a story around it)
- Bias for action (At Delphix, we take calculated risks and recognize that we often learn more by “doing” versus building out the “perfect” business case or requirements document).
- Thriving in ambiguity (Many of the challenges that we face often are ones we’ve never faced before – Delphix PMs must be able to unpack complex challenges and chart their own path to resolving them).
- Tenacity, an aggressive approach to getting things done (Delphix is in rapid growth, and Delphix PMs hold a central role in accelerating that growth).
Note: This internship is a remote role for summer 2021.
- Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent the PM team from delivering high-quality software
- We will help you learn how to create a compelling vision and product strategy in a new market
- Work with product lead to gather requirements from early adopter customers and incorporate them into a roadmap
- Formulate and execute market tests to validate value proposition and business model
- Drive roadmap, positioning, requirements, and feature delivery for a new product
- Collaborate with product marketing to support the creation of customer-driven messaging and content
- Formulate and execute GTM strategy, driving early adoption