DL Trading – Quantitative Trading Internship – Summer 2022
DL Trading develops algorithms to trade all major US sports. DL Trading was founded in 2020 by two veterans of the algorithmic trading industry. Both started their careers in the sports gambling space before entering the financial industry, where they individually built successful trading teams at leading firms.
The internship at DL Trading is a 10-week opportunity with our team of quants and traders that build quantitative algorithmic predictive models for algorithmic sports betting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You will have the opportunity to work with our team while receiving feedback and mentorship from our tight-knit, collaborative employees in various roles. This is an opportunity to get your feet wet within the trading industry while utilizing algorithmic, statistical, and engineering concepts applied toward the sports betting industry. There are a number of different types of opportunities within DL Trading from quantitative research, object-oriented development, production engineering, and more. Interns will have the opportunity to work within multiple fields across multiple sports. With a start-up nature, it is all hands-on deck for many of the different projects across the firm, and we are looking for interns looking to get a very well-rounded experience out of their internship!
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple demands at once
Interest in building solutions, solving problems, and understanding how things work
Hands-on experience and a high level of proficiency in one or more of the following:
– Statistical modeling, especially predictive models
– Python development on Linux platform
– Building algorithmic trading models in financial markets, crypto or sportsbetting
– Quantitative sports gambling or daily fantasy sports
It’s great to see:
– Past internship or job experience in a trading, quantitative or engineering role
– Advanced coursework in statistics, optimization, operations research
– Interest in sports, sports analytics / sabermetrics