DotLab is looking for an experienced data scientist to join our dynamic research team and help develop a molecular diagnostic pipeline for endometriosis. The individual will help discover, interpret, and translate multi-dimensional molecular data from bench to clinical use through data integration, advanced modeling and analytic approaches.
- This is a remote position with some travel to the laboratory in Branford, CT. Candidates must be living in CT, NY, or MA.
- The applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to data science projects including analysis, querying, coding, visualization, modeling, and deployment
- Help design studies to profile molecular biomarkers and characterize sources of variation
- Develop innovative approaches to integrate and visualize complex data
- Use statistical and bioinformatics tools to identify candidate predictors from molecular and clinical data
- Collaborate with clinical, marketing, data- and life-sciences teams to help achieve company goals
- Communicate key findings to clinical and lab scientists