Our formula for success is to hire exceptional people, encourage their ideas and reward their results.
As a Quantitative Trading Analyst, you will have an opportunity to combine the disciplines of risk management, research and technology to create optimal trading and investment strategies within the regulatory framework. You will work closely with experienced traders, software engineers and quantitative researchers. You will gain exposure to multiple asset classes through hands on trading experience and data analysis. Individual discovery and collaboration with fellow team members are encouraged to develop your understanding of market behavior.
How you will make an impact…
- Investigate the potential application of existing strategies to new products
- Quantitatively analyze trade data and perform post-trade analysis of strategies
- Assist in the development of analytical tools
- Communicate relevant news, market events, and system behavior to team members in a clear and concise manner
- Be willing to challenge consensus on existing methodologies and trading strategies to contribute to the advancement of the team
What you bring to the team…
- A bachelor’s, master’s, or PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science or related field graduating between December 2021 and June 2022
- Advanced quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to deploy those skills during time-sensitive situations
- A deep curiosity of analyzing large data sets using your knowledge of probability and statistics
- Familiarity programming in Python, C++, C or similar languages
- Are adaptive, self-motivated, enjoy challenges and significant responsibility, and thrive in fast-paced, competitive environments
- Can advocate for your perspectives on trading strategies and risk in a concise manner to the team
- The ability to communicate effectively and work well in teams