This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/7560892
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Real Estate Advisory Group provides comprehensive real estate valuation and consulting services for acquisitions, dispositions, financial reporting, tax, financing, insurance and other strategic planning purposes. Our services help owners and investors maximize property values.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Perform in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Assist in performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities and REITs using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with the team, design financial models for discounted cash flow analysis, market approach and cost approach valuation methods
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with brokers and property managers
- Review industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assist with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Management (with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or Real Estate), Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting, Finance or Real Estate), Economics (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate) from an accredited college or university
- Expected graduation date between September 2021 and August 2022
- Major GPA of 3.0
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and workflow
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to focusing on quality
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer?minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity