Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
Summer Internship Opportunity
We are looking for Summer Analysts for our Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Orange County, San Francisco, and Washington DC offices. Interns’ receive a comprehensive, professional, and educational experience through on-the-job learning, in-depth training, and relevant case studies by working alongside team members who are experts in the real estate field.
• Participate in comprehensive training in real estate fundamentals, financial principals, Excel and Argus Enterprise financial modeling
• Working closely with experienced team members on presentations and financial analysis
• Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis
• Potentially prepare presentations and other materials for clients
• Potentially conduct due diligence collection and review
• Potentially assist in creating pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
• Currently pursuing a BS/BA degree
• Ability to work additional hours as needed
• Ability to have a stable internet connection for potential remote work
Other Desired Qualifications
Interns must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with coursework in financial accounting, finance and/or real estate with an estimated graduation date of May 2022;
• Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance;
• Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment;
• Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented;
• An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
*Please include in the cover letter your top three office locations in order of preference.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status (in our domestic offices). Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.