2022 SUMMER INTERN – QUANTITATIVE DEVELOPER
Ellington Management Group is looking for Quantitative Developer Interns with exceptional quantitative, analytical, and programming skills.
As a Quantitative Developer Intern you will work on applying current technologies in improving and reshaping the flow of data, and in the implementation of research and analytics in all areas of the company including portfolio management and trading, research, risk management and valuation. We are looking for forward thinking designers and implementers with creativity and foresight into how our systems could/should evolve.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Advanced object oriented development skills in C#, Java, C++, .NET
· Experience with Python and related data analysis (Pandas, Numpy) packages
· Ability to master quantitative financial concepts in a short time and implement them in computer code.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Pursuing an undergraduate degree or advanced degree in Computer Science, Physics, Applied Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics
· Strong interest in financial markets
· GPA of 3.5 or higher