The opportunity (Remote):
Ensemble is a seed stage start-up looking for two (2) driven and impact-seeking interns to work hand-in-hand with our small but high-powered team. This is a unique opportunity to gain invaluable experience working directly with a high-growth fintech startup backed by leading venture capital firms. Interns will have the chance to learn from experienced operators and make a meaningful and immediate impact across product, growth, and business operations.
What you might find yourself working on: (exact projects defined during onboarding)
Work with Head of Product to:
- Develop a customer segmentation analysis.
- Define user flows and gather product requirements for new features.
- Conduct a comprehensive vendor analysis of the leading payments, and bank-as-a-service providers.
- Develop the 1st version of our member success playbook and procedures.
Work with Head of Growth to:
- Execute the partnership / growth strategy by sourcing and facilitating new opportunities.
- Establish the formal process for content production.
Work with the CEO to:
- Streamline key business operations to enable our team to grow.
- Develop and execute a talent sourcing strategy to hire and onboard top talent.
Who you are / what you bring:
- A highly ambitious, self-starter who is eager to learn as much as possible.
- The type of person who is confident enough to embrace autonomy and take on big challenges, but humble enough to ask questions.
- You have the willingness to dive deep into the weeds on critical business problems and demonstrate the ability to think critically about key trade offs.
- You have a general understanding of (and/or sincere passion for) the start-up world and the common challenges that come with building a new product and business from scratch.
- The ability to communicate your ideas and opinions clearly and effectively.
- Empathy and compassion for the difficult situations many of our users are going through and a passion for improving their experience through the divorce and separation process.
- Interest in exploring a career in the disruptive fintech industry (nice to have).