This is a distinct opportunity to join an expanding hold-forever Private Equity firm and drive the single biggest input to our success, talent. Evergreen Services Group is a holding company that engages in acquisition and investment activities within services industries and supports its companies overlong periods of time. Our mission is to marry capital allocation & inspired operations to create America’s best home for businesses and their leaders. Evergreen has completed over 40 acquisitions in under 4 years. Our team is committed and enthusiastic about our mission and having fun along the way.
We’re searching for a Talent analyst to meaningfully contribute toward this vision. As Evergreen operates and grows, our Talent function is to build the ideal home for aspiring executive leaders via our ability to attract, recruit, develop, and retain the best talent in the market. This position reports directly to the President of Evergreen and offers a competitive salary.
● Own candidate generation for CEOs, General Managers, and various Evergreen roles
● Guide the hiring pipeline and support us closing quality candidates with consistency
● Build position scorecards for each role and filter out candidates against such score cards
● Conduct searches for our operating company executives
● Pilot MBA and Undergrad On-Campus recruiting strategy
● Drive hiring around the expansion of the holding company team
● Provide creative ideas on how and where Evergreen recruits talent
● Be a thought-partner on candidate selection
● Work with and learn from the talent team at Alpine Investors
● Report out on pipeline performance
Evergreen Services Group, LLC.
1 California Street San Francisco, CA 94104