Elegant multispecialty ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery practice on the Upper East side in Manhattan, looking for a Clinical Assistant to join our team.
Clinical Assistant Responsibilities:
– Assist the Physicians in patient care
– Perform diagnostic testing, patient’s interview, technical workups, refraction, contact lenses fitting, etc.
– Assist the Physicians during local procedures (cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery)
Education and background requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– Previous experience or training in the medical field preferred
– Minimum of 2-year commitment
Possible Ophthalmic Tester position for candidates with under 2 years of commitment
Full-time Employee Benefits:
– Competitive Salary with bi-annual performance checks
– Paid holidays, sick leave, vacation
– 401K retirement plan with Company match
– Company contribution towards Health Coverage
– Products and Services at cost (contact lenses, eyewear, skincare, cosmetic procedures, laser, etc.)
We pride ourselves in offering a highly ethical, friendly and supportive environment.
Potential candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org